Thank-you for visiting my kitten page. I have been in love with the breed for over 20 years now, they are an important part of my family. They bring me such joy and I am so happy to be able to share that with all my kitten buyers. Any kitten that is available for reservation will be listed under AVAILABLE KITTENS at the bottom of the page. My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/alberta.ragdolls.
What is included
- All kittens have received a minimum of two vaccinations by a veterinarian, a vet health booklet will be provided with each kitten
- Kittens have been dewormed multiple times
- A TICA registration form (blue slip) will be provided upon proof of spay/neuter
- A 2-year health guarantee in the form of a contract to be signed by both myself and kitten purchaser
- A welcome kit from Royal Canin which has coupons and a food sample
- 6 weeks free pet insurance through petsecure (optional). 30 days free pet insurance with trupanion (optional)
- Copies of parents pedigrees available upon request. Also copies of DNA testing on all parents is available which shows that they are negative for HCM, PKD, and many other things
- Shipping is available within Canada through Westjet and will cost $350 (it is actually costing a bit more, I will cover the difference) . A kennel is $30.
Shipping outside of Canada is not possible right now. I will be taking no reservations for kittens from anyone living outside of Canada, unless you can arrange shipping yourself
- Optional: I am able to neuter most kittens. Cost will be added to the purchase price. A typical neuter is $165, spay is $268
I will be keeping a small waiting list for 2023
Available for Reservation
Jayne and Jack have 6 babies that will be ready to go around April 23.
Abbigail and Jack should be having kittens early March.